Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fiona the Black - 2013



For the Pardox Plunge 2013, also know as Turd-Polisher 2013, I'm taking on Fiona as my primary 'caster.  Sure, I would rather have Shae, but it's going to be all about Fiona for now, as she's considered a bit lower tier (well, some would say Bart, but he's amazing with the Galleon, thanks for ruining that, Keith).


To that end, I'm trying to work out what she does that Shae doesn't.  Bear in mind that I am not the world's best general, but I'm trying.

With Shae, I bring table saturation.  I fill the table full of guys that are hard to remove while I move Shae to a position to get the drop on your caster.  It's still a work in progress that I enjoy playing.

For Fiona, I have to put threats on the table.  Since she has access to Highborn mercs (I have more Highborn friendlies than Four Star.), she can bring some of the more threatening pieces that they own. 

Fiona the Black (*6pts)
* Rocinante (9pts)
* Sylys Wyshnalyrr, the Seeker (2pts)
Cylena Raefyll & Nyss Hunters (Cylena and 9 Grunts) (10pts)
Horgenhold Forge Guard (Leader and 9 Grunts) (8pts)
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt (4pts)
Long Gunner Infantry (Leader and 9 Grunts) (10pts)
* Long Gunner Infantry Officer & Standard (2pts)
Sea Dog Deck Gun (2pts)
Eiryss, Angel of Retribution (3pts)
Gorman di Wulfe, Rogue Alchemist (2pts)
Rhupert Carvolo, Piper of Ord (2pts)
Taryn di la Rovissi (2pts)
More thoughts on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment