Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Duelcon


The Talion Charter was put away for the weekend for a tournament in Pheonix, AZ; Duelcon 2012.

Well, to get things off on the wrong foot, I don't get to the hotel until 10:00 PM on Friday.  That meant that I missed all the Friday activities, or was unable to join what was left.  The 20 point Mangled Metal looked like a whole lot of fun.

I set my alarm to get up early to get registered for both the con and the Steam Roller tournament.  In the morning I grabbed some breakfast and waited for registration to open.  Then, I waited, and waited some more.  A little bit after 8:00 AM, registration for the con opened, and then more waiting for the tournament registration.  Perhaps it should be Waitcon.

To my wonderment, it's only a two list tournament rather than the 3 list that I was prepping for.

The competition was fierce, leaving me with a 1 - 4 record.  Maybe the Talion will bring it next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment